NITROGEN AND HELIUM SERVICES
Uncontrolled emissions, loss of containment, release of hazardous petrochemicals are a direct danger to Health, Safety and Environment. Experience proves that leaks do occur, mostly during plant start-up, after commissioning of new facilities or after the execution of maintenance on existing facilities.
Titian Services International Helium Leak Testing Services
- Improves safety by preventing escape of flammable toxic product
- Eliminates leaks and emissions
- Simulates operational conditions
- Reduces the water content of the processing facilities
- Reduces Oxygen levels and provides an inert blanket Typical the systems are pressurized, with a mixture of 1% Helium and 99% of Nitrogen. Pressurization takes place in several steps up to normal operating pressure or up to 95% of the relief valve setting.